The poster layout is similar to the presentation of the films era, with the image sectioned off, the title above and star names below. The title font is taken from the credit sequence, and the style of the names is how they were presented on the poster.
Despite Marlon Brando and Vivien Leigh being the headliners, the drawing is of Brandos character 'Stanley' and Kim Hunters 'Stella', perfectly capturing the emotion and sexual tension that resulted in one of the most quotes lines in movie history - "Hey, Stella!". This image captures the raw passion between the two. Both their eyes closed, her tight grasp, his ripped shirt and rippling back. Brando was also known for his method acting and brooding presence, which this drawing captures.
A Streetcar Named Desire PRINT
- 16 X 12 print on 300mg semi gloss photo paper.
- Edition of 150 - signed and numbered.
- Original was hand drawn using 3B pencil.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.