Set in 1973, Cameron Crowes classic Almost Famous chronicles the funny and often poignant coming of age of 15-year-old William, an unabashed music fan who is inspired by the seminal bands of the time. When his love of music lands him an assignment from Rolling Stone magazine to interview the up-and-coming band Stillwater, he embarks on an eye-opening journey with the band's tour, despite the objections of his protective mother.
The image is from the beginning fo the movie as Williams sister is leaving home and escaping the overbearing mother - she tells him "One day, you'll be cool" and the film then shows William on that journey.
Almost Famous COLORED sweatshirt
- Original design measures approx 14 x 16 inches on the back of the sweatshirt.
- The background color from the design is substituted with the garment color.
- PAPER8 logo measures 3 x 1 on right chest.
- High quality DTG (digital) print.
- DTG print ensures the detail of the illustration is transferred to the garment.
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
For more information please check our sizing guide.
Don't see the design you're looking for? Get in touch and we'll see if we can do it for you.