Amelie may not be a good representation of the real world, but instead it is a delightful fantasy in which the title character has to resort to her own imaginary world and dreams of love and beauty.The film bursts with joy and is beautifully shot which this poster tries to capture. Amelie amuses herself with life's simple, everyday pleasures and this image of her as a child eating raspberry off her fingers is just that. It is delightful and innocent, and represents the character perfectly and the movies themes. The film explores the trivial things in life and it brings you to the realization that we only need the simplest of things to keep us happy.
The main colors in the film (green, yellow and red) are inspired by the paintings of the Brazilian artist Juarez Machado, and have been used in the poster. The full title of the film which translates as 'The Fabulous Destiny of Amelie' is used to emphasizes the magical quality of the film.
- 16 X 12 print on 300mg semi gloss photo paper.
- Edition of 150 - signed and numbered.
- Original was hand drawn using 3B pencil.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.