Both the original Breakfast at Tiffany's posters and Audrey Hepburns portrayal of Holly Golightly are extremely iconic, so I did not want to compete with the iconography of the little black dress, the pearls, sunglasses, beehive and cigar holder. Taking inspiration from the poster I have used a similar combination of colors, placed in a different formation.
The 'Is Delicious' is taken from the credit sequence of the film, and is 'written' over the image which represent the era of the film, when 'The End' was often scrolled across the final image of the movie. It also reflects the time when posters had a more painterly aspect to them in terms of how they were rendered, in stark contrast to the technology used today.
It is a strong classic image associated with the golden age of cimena. Despite it being kissing in the rain, due to the pencil drawing and how the images are put on paper, there is a strong resemblance to the blood and sweat in Reservoir Dogs and Raging Bull.
BREAKFAST AT TIFFANYS
- Digital print on high quality American Apparel white T Shirt / Tank Top. Original design is an alternative movie poster of the movie BREAKFAST AT TIFFANYS, created entirely with pencil.
- The digital print ensures that the detail is transferred to the garment, and that the color stays true to the original drawing.
- The design measures 10 x 14 inches on the front of the Shirt.
- Model wears Small unisex Tank.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.