Drive has already become a cult classic, due to it's visual style, killer soundtrack and brooding protagonist only known as 'Driver'. It is a throwback to retro action films of the 70's and 80's, with a noirish twist and higher level of intensity, following the hero as he gets more than he bargained for when he meets the man who is married to the woman he loves.
The image shows the stoic hero Driver with an intense glare. In addition to the driving glove, which references his occupation and his (absence of) name, the image shows Driver with his half-smirk, pivoted on the toothpick perpetually in the corner of his mouth. It is from a scene when he presses a bullet to a man's forehead and threatens to hit it with his weapon of choice, a hammer, then stops and forces the man to swallow the bullet.
The hot pink colour was influenced by the retro way the credits appear, while the block writing of 'DRIVE" seemed fitting for the mood, the minimalistic character and way of story telling.
- 16 X 12 print on 300mg semi gloss photo paper.
- Edition of 150 - signed and numbered.
- Original was hand drawn using 3B pencil.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.