Leon is an emotionally intense story of a hitman, who slowly discovers his inabilities to live, to feel and to love as his relationship with a 12 year old orphan unfolds against a backdrop of murder and revenge.
The color red is used alot in the promotional material for the film and it is used to it's full effect here. The color represents blood which is symbolic, since Leon is tired with all the blood on his hands. It also strongly represents the sexual chemistry between him and his 'Lolita-esque' protogee Mathilda.
Their relationship is core to the film and the image further reflects their connection, as he is teaching her to be a 'cleaner' using a rifle, a phalic object which is a substitute in their relationship for the real thing. The picture also plays with the idea of voyeaurism, using the viewfinder on the rifle as an entry point for the viewer into the picture and the character.
LEON THE PROFESSIONAL
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- This original design is an alternative movie poster of the movie Leon, created entirely with pencil.
- Digital print on high quality American Apparel white T shirt / Tank Top.
- The digital print ensures that the detail is transferred to the garment, and that the color stays true to the original drawing.
- The design measures 10 x 14 inches on the front of the Shirt.
- Female Model wears Small in Womens Fitted T Shirt and Unisex Tank Top.
- Male Model wears Medium.