Leon is an emotionally intense story of a hitman, who slowly discovers his inabilities to live, to feel and to love as his relationship with a 12 year old orphan unfolds against a backdrop of murder and revenge.
The color red is used alot in the promotional material for the film and it is used to it's full effect here. The color represents blood which is symbolic, since Leon is tired with all the blood on his hands. It also strongly represents the sexual chemistry between him and his 'Lolita-esque' protogee Mathilda.
Their relationship is core to the film and the image further reflects their connection, as he is teaching her to be a 'cleaner' using a rifle, a phalic object which is a substitute in their relationship for the real thing. The picture also plays with the idea of voyeaurism, using the viewfinder on the rifle as an entry point for the viewer into the picture and the character.
Leon: The Professional PRINT
- 16 X 12 print on 300mg semi gloss photo paper.
- Edition of 150 - signed and numbered.
- Original was hand drawn using 3B pencil.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.