David Lynch's masterpieces 'Mulholland Drive; is about the search for fame in Hollywood and the desire and destruction of a perky hopeful in a twisting tale between dreams and reality.
The colors are kept simple as it is such a dark love story, with only the dot coloured blue, representing the traditional road sign the film is named after. The title has an emphasis on the 'Dr.' This abbreviation can also be a shortened term for 'dream', and 'doctor', as in Dr. Freud, the famed psycho anylist. Space also plays an important part, representing the vastness of Los Angeles, with the title mimicking the famous 'HOLLYWOOD' sign.
The film is mystifying, and the viewer is unsure of what is real and what is fake. This confusion is emphasized on the poster by having the tag line 'A Love Story in The City of Dreams', sat above what appears to be 2 lovers in a romantic embrace, but is actually 2 actors in an audition and ergo fake, from a pivotal scene in the film.
- Original design is an alternative movie poster of the movie MULHOLLAND DR, created entirely with pencil.
- Digital print on high quality American Apparel white T Shirt / Tank Top.
- The digital print ensures that the detail is transferred to the garment, and that the color stays true to the original drawing.
- The design measures 10 x 14 inches on the front of the Shirt.
- Model wears Medium T Shirt.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.