Psycho is known for the shock of killing of its most recognized star in Janet Leigh, in the infamous shower scene early on in the film as the audience is suddenly jolted from a false sense of security as what they thought they had known being turned on its head. The image stands as a haunting reflection of victimization showing the victim with her dead stare penetrating the viewer. It is a powerful image in it's stillness following the quick editing and cuts in the scene.
The crack in the original posters title is symbolic for being the fracturing of the psych. This fracturing can also be seen in the credit sequence when lines dash across the screen to the soundtrack. This element has been utilized on the poster, demonstrating the fractured nature of the film, and the main character, Norman Bates, split personality.
The film is shot entirely in muted black and white, but the poster incorporates the color red as a reference to the blood from the controversial shower scene.
- The original design is an alternative movie poster of the movie PSYCHO, created entirely with pencil.
- Digital print on high quality American Apparel white T Shirt / Tank Top.
- The digital print ensures that the detail is transferred to the garment, and that the color stays true to the original drawing.
- The design measures 10 x 14 inches on the front of the Shirt.
- Female Model wears Small Womens T Shirt and unisex Tank Top.
- Male Model wears Medium T Shirt.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.