Quentin Tarantino's masterpiece follows the the lives of two hit men, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and a couple holding up a diner as their stories intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption. The irregular placing of the title mirrors the tabloid writing layout, references the none linear narrative structure of the film and emphasizes the letter 'F' which acknowledging the number of times 'Fuck' is used in the movie - 265. The colors are some of the same used on the films promotional material as is the 10 cent sticker which is a also nod to the pulpy fiction magazines that have influenced Tarantino's work.
The image is of the iconic character Jules, portrayed by Samuel L Jackson. Eating a cheeseburger, during a scene which became an instant classic and a quote which quickly found it's way into the public lexicon - "You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris? ... They call it a Royale with cheese."
Pulp Fiction PRINT
- 16 X 12 print on 300mg semi gloss photo paper.
- Edition of 150 - signed and numbered.
- Original was hand drawn using 3B pencil.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.