Following 'Taxi Driver, Robert de Niro and Martin Scorsese successful collaberation continued with 'Raging Bull'. De Niro gives another iconic performance as Jake LaMotta, Undergoing a physical transformation to play the infamous boxer, known for his abusive life style and somewhat paranoid delusions.
The layout and color shceme share a likeness to the original poster, and the drawing is chosen due to it's striking image.The boxing scenes are brutal and violenlty realistic as Scorsese was determined to get as close as possible to the raw violence of the fights. Each intricately choreographed fight has a different style in order to reflect La Motta's different states of mind at the time of the fights.
Shot in stark, black and white to portray depression and misery, the blood drenched image really 'pops' against the red of the title. The poster perfectly captures the essence of a man who desperately wants to be great, but ultimately destroy themselves and those around them.
Raging Bull PRINT
- 16 X 12 print on 300mg semi gloss photo paper.
- Edition of 150 - signed and numbered.
- Original was hand drawn using 3B pencil.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.