In Roman Palanskis classic suspense horror Rosemarys Baby Mia Farrow was perfect to portray Rosemary -Her fine-boned fragility makes her the ideal target for terror. She goes from obliviousness to suspicion to fear to near madness without showing a seam, and we as the audience are with her all the way. The image is taken from the end of the film, when Rosemary sees her baby, and this is the first time that there is an expression to accompany a standard horror film, that we have come to expect within the genre.
Rosemarys Baby COLORED sweatshirt
- Original design measures approx 14 x 16 inches on the back of the sweatshirt.
- The background color from the design is substituted with the garment color.
- PAPER8 logo measures 3 x 1 on right chest.
- High quality DTG (digital) print.
- DTG print ensures the detail of the illustration is transferred to the garment.
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
For more information please check our sizing guide.
Don't see the design you're looking for? Get in touch and we'll see if we can do it for you.