Tony Scott was known for his visual flare and a bold flashy film making style, which suited the guns, sex, style and pop-culture piled into Quentin Tarintino's script, and this selection of over the top characters and their endevours.
The films aesthetic style was transferred to the poster through the color scheme of Patricia Arquettes character's clothes. 'Alabama' is a very loud character, and wears a turquoise bra and pink leopord print legging for a large portion of the film.
The image is also of Alabama and represents her character perfectly.Tarantino is known for creating iconic characters, and is talented at writing excellent female characters. Rather than being arm candy, or a damsel in distress, Alabama brings an unique virity to the screen, and shares an excellent fight scene with James Gandalfini's character 'Virgil', which shows off her ballsy character to full effect.
- This original design is an alternative movie poster of the movie True Romance, created entirely with pencil.
- Digital print on high quality American Apparel white T shirt / Tank Top.
- The digital print ensures that the detail is transferred to the garment, and that the color stays true to the original drawing.
- The design measures 10 x 14 inches on the front of the Shirt.
- Female Model wears Small in Womens Fitted T Shirt and Unisex Tank Top.
- Male Model wears Medium.
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.