In Roman Palanskis classic suspense horror Mia Farrow was perfect to portray Rosemary -Her fine-boned fragility makes her the ideal target for terror. She goes from obliviousness to suspicion to fear to near madness without showing a seam, and we as the audience are with her all the way. The image is taken from the end of the film, when Rosemary sees her baby, and this is the first time that there is an expression to accompany a standard horror film, that we have come to expect within the genre.
This drawing is surrounded by a pink background, which is used in the post credits sequence of the film. It contrasts perfectly with the expression, helping to lure the viewer into a false sense of security - something that the other sinister characters are doing to Rosemary for the duration of the film. Underneath this is the title, in a demonic green on black emphasizing this contrast, complimented by the iconic pram used on the original poster.
- Original design is an alternative movie poster of the movie ROSEMARYS BABY, created entirely with pencil.
- Digital print on high quality American Apparel white T Shirt / Tank Top.
- The digital print ensures that the detail is transferred to the garment, and that the color stays true to the original drawing.
- The design measures 10 x 14 inches on the front of the Shirt
- If you wish to return or exchange any portion of your online order, please complete the Return Form and include it with your return shipment.
- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- Returned items must be in original condition, unworn, and include any labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
- Please contact us at info@paper8apparel for return address.